I am delighted to announce the creation of a new on-line journal for the Work That Reconnects community. Thank you Molly Brown and all those who contributed to the first issue, which is available here: workthatreconnects.org
The most remarkable feature of this historical moment on Earth is not that we are on the way to destroying the world — we've actually been on the way for quite a while. It is that we are beginning to wake up, as from a millennia-long sleep, to a whole new relationship to our world, to ourselves and each other.
For up to date information on the nuclear disaster unfolding in Japan: http://www.fairewinds.com | http://fukushima-diary.com | http://survivaljapan.wordpress.com | http://blog.safecast.org/
For peace, justice, and life on Earth, fresh ways of seeing arise, and ancient ways return. This web site opens doors to the new bodies of thought, time-tested spiritual practices, and pioneering group methods, that I find to be powerful inspirations to understanding and action. I share these resources in service to the revolution of our time: the from the industrial growth society to a life-sustaining civilization.
In these pages you'll find key aspects of my work:
- its sources in , theory, and ;
- its experiential methods for group learning, known as the ,
including despair work, deep ecology work, and deep time work;
- information about ;
- empowering ideas, such as ;
- practices for inspiration and renewal, such as the Council of All Beings and the
Partake and use for the healing of our world!
Donations will be used to provide scholarships for people to attend Joanna's workshops.
Photo by Adam Shemper
the photographer for rights
- forums for questions, variations, and new approach discussions
- theoretical foundations of the Work That Reconnects
- the spiral of experiential exercises with guidelines
- community-driven and flexible development
- an application to be listed as a facilitator
Facilitators: If you are new to the facilitator networking system, please be sure to fill out and submit a new application. When it is approved, a one-time payment of $25 will be requested to help fund website management, which up till now has been provided as a gift. You will then gain access to:
- up-to-date listings of facilitators and mentors in the Work
- separate discussion forums just for facilitators
- ability to post calendar items for events, workshops, trainings
This website represents a major step in the Work That Reconnects. I am excited beyond words that it has come into being, and am deeply grateful to the team that has been working on it, which includes Molly Brown, Barbara Ford, Kari Stettler, Anne Symens Bucher, and Lydia Harutoonian as well as our web designer and webmaster, Werner Brandt.
We invite you to register for the WTR site, by going to http://workthatreconnects.org and selecting New Registration beneath the login window. You will receive a confirmation email with a temporary password. Once you login, you can update your profile (set your password, add demographic info, photo) and will be able to access the community forum from the home page.
With Blessings and Happy New Year to You All,